Monday, May 22, 2017

Jeff makes two more midcentury modern style TV cabinets

Our story earlier this year about the midcentury modern-style TV cabinet that Jeff built for his modern flat-screen led to two more commissions for this handy woodworker. Jeff wrote:

Pam-

I thought I’d send you an update about some the cabinets I built (thanks to your post). I just finished one for Seattle and another for Napa, California. The larger one was custom built for an existing TV (required some design changes) and the smaller one was the same as the one I build for my wife (though I think it turned out better than hers!).

You asked earlier if I had a picture of my wife and me.  I don’t have that, but my wife did get one shot of me with the new cabinets.  I’ve attached it.

Thanks for your post, and I love your site.

More photos of Jeff’s latest cabinets:

Niiiiiiiice!

Thanks for the update, Jeff, you are rockin’ my mid mod mad world!

The post Jeff makes two more midcentury modern style TV cabinets appeared first on Retro Renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment