Wednesday, November 15, 2017

erica has made all putz house patterns

Reader Erika says she’s made all 11 patterns of our mini mid mod putz house patterns. Super impressive – this photos will make Katiedoodle super happy. Hey. I’m having lotsa guests on Turkey Day. I think I will cut out a lot of the patterns ahead of time (darn, wish I had a Cutter Bee!) and we’ll do this as an activity while we’re cocktailing. 

Oh, did I mention that Erika has it GOING ON. Above: Here amazing flamingo collection. And, she’s made vintage ornie wreaths, too. I want to be your best friend, Erika! 

Linkadoodles:

  • Alls our putz house patterns here.
  • Our world-famous vintage ornie wreath-making tutorial here

Oh. Vintage ornie wreath giveaway coming momentarily. The one and only, first and fabulous GeorgiaPeachez working on my order. 

The post erica has made all putz house patterns appeared first on Retro Renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment